- Please contact us to arrange for any returns at customer service at parts-conicellinissan[at]emails.revolutionparts.com.
- A copy of the invoice or packing list will need to be included with the return.
- If the customer does not provide a VIN when checking out, then shipping and restocking fees cannot be waived under any circumstances.
- There is a restocking fee of up to 20% charged against all returned parts.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Parts must be in re-saleable, like-new condition, and in the original manufacturer packaging.
- Parts must be unused, untested, and uninstalled. No refunds will be issued on any parts with evidence of being installed or used for testing.
- All electrical parts sales are final and electrical parts are non-returnable.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return on any parts we find have been installed, are used, or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return requests need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of up to 20% may apply.